Our team consists of highly skilled members in multiple fields.
Stuart Stein, MD, MBA, MS, Founder and CEO
- Experienced Stroke/ICU Neurologist; Biomedical Informatician, NIH PI (1985-2006)
- Built/directed multiple departments, programs and businesses in hospitals, regions, and institutes (Children’s Hospital of Orange County, Banner Health, Federal Brain and Tissue Bank, University of Miami, UT Southwestern), Clinical market share builder.
- Board Member, CereScan; Member, Cyber Incubator, bwtech@University of Maryland BC; Graduate, HyperAccelerator, Rockies Venture Club.
Executive Team Members
1) Karen Eschliman, CFO - Miami Chamber of Commerce; Comptroller, Eastman Corporation
2) Craig Smith (CO), Chief Technical Advisor/Network Engineer - Cabletron/Cisco Certified Internet Work Expert (CCIE)
3) Martin Kleckner, PhD (CA), MBA (UCLA), PhD (CA), Senior VP for Strategic Operations - Serial Life Science Entrepreneur, NSF Innovation Corps, Senior Startup Advisor
4) Jeff Stein, RPSGT, MBA (CO), Associate Chief Technical Advisor/Network Engineer - Prior sleep lab lead at multiple academic centers and network connectivity expert
5) Barry Marston, Senior VP for Sales/Marketing - Senior Medical Device Sales, Marketing, Product Development Executive; Serial Entrepreneur with 4 successful startups acquired by major Fortune 500 companies
6) Ron Emerson, RN, Senior VP for Global Telehealth Strategy - Former Global Director Healthcare, Polycom; Former Board ATA
7) Bob Holmen, JD, BSEE (CA) (20-year Association) - Former Managing Director & COO, Miramar Venture Partners